Our Vision and Mission
At St Therese's, we are a community that welcomes, that nourishes our Christian values, that prepares our children for lifelong learning and a place where friendships are forged with a hope for the future.
To achieve our mission at St Therese's School we aim:
- To nourish Christian values as a Catholic Community;
- To recognise and develop each person's sense of self-worth;
- To foster a genuine concern for others in the wider community and in the world in which we live;
- To plan, organise and celebrate as a Eucharistic community;
- To have the "Faith and Courage" to speak and act with responsible self-discipline;
- To challenge and encourage our students to achieve their personal best in all endeavours;
- To provide a friendly, stimulating, happy and secure environment where each child, teacher and adult is valued;
- To welcome, respect and value people in all faiths and cultures;
- To recognise the wide range and talents of our community and to allow these gifts to be "shared" with others;
- To provide a caring community where little things matter.